You probably know someone, after reading the Narcissist Check List, that will meet some, most, or all of the Criteria on this list.
The Muto Family has a number of members that this could be their manifesto.
Narcissist Check List:
- Two faced, putting friends and family down behind their backs.
- Tendency to blame their lack of success and failures on others.
- Acts different in public than in private.
- Irresponsible and unreliable
- Arrogant, acts superior to people close to them.
- Lives in a fantasy world which may include porn, flirting, affairs and dreams of unlimited success and fame.
- Addicted to his fantasy oriented behavior.
- Will lie and distort facts and change events to suit their own agenda.
- Be irresponsible with money.
- Emotionally distant and unavailable unless they want something.
- Exhibits inappropriate attitudes and prejudices about bodily functions and sexual behavior.
- Lack sympathy for others, especially those they exploit
- Be very controlling and unable to relax
- Regularly provoke people and then blame them for the fight
- Have trouble admitting their mistakes.
See more Narcissist Blog Posts at: “The Narcissist Defined.”